Graduate Engineer - Structural
Requisition ID: 39641
Job Category: Engineering
Location: Melbourne , Victoria , Australia
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Graduate opportunity: Build the extraordinary, every day!
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Graduate Structural Engineer to join the Infrastructure Group in our Transportation & Logistics team in Melbourne .
New infrastructure and revitalizing assets are a key part of growth for any economy. We work with our clients to imagine and build cities of the future through a constant commitment to innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Our knowledge of infrastructure includes aviation, highways and bridges, planning and advisory services, ports, rail and transit, tunnels, and water. Want to be part of the creation and construction of our cities? Then the infrastructure team is for you!
As The Successful Candidate, You Will
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Exceptional communicators
- Collaborators who think laterally and innovatively to solve problems
- Driven and achievement orientated
- Find satisfaction in creating positive change
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards) in a Civil Engineering with a strong academic record
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within Australia and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
As a graduate with Hatch you will build professional relationships with renowned experts, and champion great initiatives for reputable, well-known clients. You will belong to a company that fosters career growth, encourages continuous improvement and is pioneering in nature.
You Will Have Opportunities To
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverables for clients
- Develop mentoring relationships with experienced professionals and experts
- Achieve Professional Chartership and individual career goals
- Work in a flexible framework and environment
- Attend networking events, opportunities and activities
- Continuously learn and develop through a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Work with one of Australia’s Top Graduate Employers
Why join us?
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
- Flexible work environment.
- Long term career development
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: