What we are looking for:
Our client's based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne are seeking experienced Forklift Operators / Labourers to join their growing teams within the building products and manufacturing industry.
There are both day, afternoon shift and overtime on offer, and the potential to become permanent for the right candidates.
As aForklift Labourer, your duties will include, but not limited to;
- Operating, wide-load and counterbalance forklifts
- Loading and unloading
- Set up of pallets and cages
- Cleaning and assembling moulds
- Assembling cages
- Trowelling finished products
- Cleaning up of concrete
- Willing to complete a Drug and Alcohol testing prior to commencement
- Valid Forklift licence with minimum 2 years counterbalance/wide-load experience
- Driver's Licence and reliable transport
If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this role, please hit the "Apply
" button now and follow the prompts. Please don't forget to attach a copy of your most recent CV.Tecside Group is the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally.
**Please note, only successful candidates will be notified**
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: