Brisbane City, QLD
Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
We look forward to you joining our growing Infrastructure team as you take on your next career challenge in this key role. Drawing on your technical experience, you will get the opportunity to contribute to a variety of major rail projects across the ANZ region, utilising your passion in the field of Signalling. We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and it’s the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart.
Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’;
- Provide specialist technical advice to key stakeholders as you support major projects within Queensland and also interstate/international
- Prepare and review signalling designs, from concept through to detailed design
- Engage and advise clients, working collaboratively across Aurecon teams and contribute to new ways of working as you delivering complex projects
- Prepare investigations, including data gathering and report writing to support scope preparation, costing, design and commissioning outputs
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imagining engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future.
You will also need;
- A relevant technical qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related discipline coupled with RPEQ status (or eligibility to obtain)
- Experience in a similar position related to railway signal engineering and a working knowledge of all other rail systems gathered via your extensive experience across multi-disciplinary railway projects
- Strong demonstrated background in delivering detailed signalling designs, meeting client requirements and adhering to set standards
- Those with previous experience in ETCS and MicroStation will be viewed favourably
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
We’ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: