Project Engineer - Rail
Immediate Long term Contract Positions Opportunity
Major Clients - Rail
Competentia - Dare is a global group providing a range of services in the Infrastructure and Rail Sectors. Due to the urban growth of the transportation systems in Perth and the extensions of rail lines and associated infrastructure we have several rail project engineering roles based in Perth CBD.
We have several projects at various locations with our clients and as a result we are recruiting experienced engineers for the following disciplines.
- Overhead Lines
- Train Control Systems
Successful candidates can look forward to enhancing their careers with long term contracts along with training and mentoring by our client.
To be successful:
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the metro rail engineering industry.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in delivering major rail projects.
- Understand and apply rail legislation, standards and project specifications.
- Support all technical reporting while managing risk and quality for the projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Proven ability to review major project reports, approvals and assessments.
- Must be able to demonstrate of delivering best client outcomes and cost savings.
- Competent in technical guidance across specialized discipline.
- High level skills in applying safety in design processes and practices.
Who are we?
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage indigenous Australians, females and those who identify as members of the LGBTI community to apply.
In order for your application to be considered you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia.
Interested in hearing more?
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV, preferable in Word format
If you need any additional information, please contact:
Business Development Manager - APAC
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: