CareCone is urgently scouting for Project Engineer.
Location: Dandenong AU
The Project Engineering Technical Team Lead supports the Project Engineering Manager in the bid/project execution and expediting of project related issues/topics. He/She is taking responsibility for one or more parts of the project, such as: - mechanical design - electrical design - software design - sub-projects - performance - Test Integration Management
- Enterprise Integration
- Commercial and contractual Acumen
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- Financial Acumen
- Project Planning
- Issue Management
- Change Management
- Engineering Project Reviews
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
• B Tech/ B.E degree with 5+ years of experience
• Prior experience in having managed a Project with cross functional team.
• Good communication skills to articulate his/her point of view to customer and the team he is managing
• familiarity with the latest technologies in Rail Industry
- Interested consultants can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 0283 195 539.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: