Brisbane Grove, NSW
Tecside Group are currently seeking an Electronic Assembler for an exciting ongoing casual opportunity with a global industry leader in Brisbane's inner suburbs. The successful applicant will have a high level of dexterity and previous soldering experience will be highly regarded.
- Perform manufacturing tasks as outlined in written work instructions and procedures
- Undertake a high quality of work, ensuring output is in line with quality management system
- Set up and operate production machinery as outlined in relevant procedures
- Undertake assembly duties including use of a microscope for very fine work
The successful applicant will possess the following Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working with very small components, ideally electrical
- Soldering experience (ideally microscopic) will be highly regarded
- Good communication skills and ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to work from 6.20am to 2.30pm
To apply for this role, please upload your resume via the apply button.
Tecside Group are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally.
Our Talent Acquisition Team have the industry experience, connections and market intel to successfully assist you in your job search. Weare committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce for the Clients and Communities we serve. As an equal employment opportunity provider, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: