Brisbane Grove, NSW
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnels and Stations package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a 10.2 kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new high-capacity underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street, Roma Street and redevelopment of the existing Dutton Park station.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, these roles sit within our project teams directly involved with the construction activities on one of our various sites. You will be responsible for all the Planning activities including scheduling and updating in Primavera P6, reporting, providing solutions, and interfacing across the project. We are interested in your previous Planning experience on a major construction project, expertise in P6, adaptability and solutions orientated approach.
You will be responsible for:
- Build, maintain and manage programmes through various construction stages ensuring accuracy and alignment
- Establish proactive relationships with various stakeholders
- Meet project objectives and timeframes
- Provide advice and solutions for anticipated or foreseeable risks
- Ensure precise and timely project and progress reporting
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Previous experience as a Planner or Project Controls Engineer on a major construction project
- Degree qualification in Engineering or other relevant discipline
- High level of expertise in performing various detailed planning and scheduling activities with Primavera P6
- Proven commercial and constructability acumen
- Be solutions orientated and display a personal commitment to health & safety
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: