Eoi - Senior Project Engineers
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunneling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
Point Wilson is an explosives storage facility at the western end of Port Philip Bay, Victoria. The property has a 2.4-kilometre jetty used for loading and unloading explosive ordnance. The scope of the project includes remediation of the jetty and reconstruction of the wharf
We are currently seeking applications from Senior Project Engineers with Marine/Wharf experience for the Point Wilson Waterside Infrastructure Remediation Project. You will be responsible for delivering a profitable project to time, cost, quality and compliance dimensions. The role demands a strong focus on leadership to achieve required outcomes of the work group and the promotion of high-performance standards in accordance with the specified requirements and client expectations.
As Senior Project Engineer, you will be accountable for:
- Managing the effective set-up, delivery, and completion of the project
- Managing and monitoring the completion of the project to ensure programme, budget, quality, environmental and contractual obligations are achieved and taking prompt corrective action where required
- Effectively manage the handover process to the client
- Reviewing and authorising design and construction plans, schedules, temporary works designs, method statements and job safety analysis
- Monitoring project progress against the programme and budget
- Preparing accurate project reports
- Effectively assigning tasks to project team members to deliver the required outputs to agreed specifications
- Ensuring the project is adequately resourced to deliver project requirements in the with the programme and contractual agreements
Requirements for this role are:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction Management
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager within the civil infrastructure sector with a Tier 1 contractor
- Management skills to drive a team of people to deliver a quality project on time, for the best cost and with no safety incidents
- Marine/Wharf experience
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: