Gibson Desert North, WA
CPB Contractors is Australia’s largest tier 1 Construction Contractor and are currently delivering projects for BHP, Rio Tinto and FMG.
We currently have permanent roles available for experienced Auto-Electricians. If you are looking for career progression opportunities and the chance to work in an established and excellently equipped onsite workshops, then this is the role for you.
The successful applicant will have:
- An Auto Electrical trade qualification.
- HR Drivers licence.
- Air Conditioning ticket.
- Test Operation Functions of Vehicle and Equipment ticket RIISAM301A (desirable)
- Proven experience in a similar role with a preference for large scale resources projects, with exposure to a civil environment.
- Absolute commitment to safety in everything you do.
- Willingness to work on a FIFO roster
- Be currently based in WA
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate, including penalties
- Weekly accrued severance payments
- Income protection insurance
- Longevity Projects
- We have a strong pipeline of work which allows us to offer redeployment options to our employees.
- Equal opportunity employer – we strongly encourage females, Indigenous, multicultural applicants to apply for all our positions
- People First – Be part of a company that is committed to recognition, career building and supporting your safety and wellbeing.
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
We are currently only recruiting WA based candidates
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: