General Services Technician
TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
Due to continued growth, TRACE JV is seeking experienced & qualified General Services Technician to assist with the coordination of materials in a warehouse environment. This role will see you working Monday to Friday and will see you living local to Darwin.
- High Risk DG, WP, LF
- HR Truck Licence
- Operate an overhead crane ticket
- Confined Space with GTA ticket
- Working at heights
- High Risk C-B not essential but highly regarded
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a maintenance environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous inventory management experience
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards
- Experience managing materials, consumables and temporary equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow process & procedures
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: