TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
Due to the potential award of a number of ongoing upstream oil and gas maintenance and modification projects, TRACE JV is seeking an experienced & qualified Logistics Operator for ongoing position. The role will see you supporting the stores & warehouse function in goods receipting, quality inspections, storage, staging, goods issue, picking, shipping and returns. This role will see you working Monday to Friday and will see you living local to Darwin.
- Specific qualifications in logistics and/or warehousing would be well regarded.
- Dangerous Goods by road Certification
- ‘C’ class driver’s license
- HR license
- Undertake Manual Handling Certification
- Forklift High Risk Licence
- Other high risk licenses & tickets will be highly regarded
Skills & Experience
- Experience dealing with ERP, warehousing and logistics systems (preferably SAP)
- Experience with stock control, material handling & storage
- Ability to build & maintain relationships across all levels of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Experience in LNG maintenance warehouse environment highly desirable
- Working knowledge and understanding of warehousing procedures and processes
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: