Hope Valley, SA
Ventia is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced motivated Logistics person to contribute to the effective and efficient delivery of the Stores Service, this role will see you based at Hope Valley. This is a 6 weeks assignment working 38 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities/ Core duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide transport of stores and undertake forklift tasking as required
- Assist the Stores Supervisor with record keeping and documentation
- Advise Store Supervisor of any issue which may affect service delivery or client relationships
- Transport Tasks as Directed
Skills and Experiences:
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience in Logistics
- Drivers licence applicable to vehicles on site (Car / Medium Rigid Truck)
- High Risk Forklift Licence, certificate of competency code.
Please click 'APPLY' or alternatively you may email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: