Tecside Group are currently seeking experienced labourers with hand and power tool experience for our client based in Dandenong South!
- MUST have hand and power tool experience
- Ongoing work - can lead to permanency
- Good wages and conditions
- Day and Afternoon shift positions available
Tecside Group are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defense, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organizations of varying sizes globally.
About the role:
This is an ongoing role - if you're looking for a new job to step into, this could be for you!
We are looking for reliable and hard-working individuals who will hit the ground running and aren't scared of a hard days work!
In this role you will be required to work within a fast-paced environment, manufacturing various sized wooden pallets and crates as well as performing general wood repairs. You will need to be experienced and confident with handling air / power and hand tools especially band saws and nail guns.
Our client will provide the relevant training necessary if you have not done pallet making before! All we need from you is the willingness to learn and try something new!
To be successful in this role you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Must be confident operating hand, power tools, band saws and nail guns
- Must be able to commit to on-going work, Monday - Friday on the day or afternoon shift
- Be physically fit and able to work on your feet all day
- Previous experience with timber or wood will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Previous experience as a Pallet Maker highly regarded, but not essential
- Must be safety conscious and work well within fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role and are available to commence immediately, please "APPLY NOW".
*Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted with relevant experience.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: