Brisbane Grove, NSW
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
To support our Mission and Principles, we need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed. In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
CPB Contractors are currently seeking applications for a Trainee Administrator to join our Queensland HQ Office in Fortitude Valley. This is an exciting opportunity to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Timely and responsive administration duties
- Reception duties
- Assisting the Office and Project team with reporting duties and day to day administration
- Assisting with processing of accounts as required
- Coordinating mail and deliveries
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Focus and commitment to a zero harm environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: