Coatings And Insulation Supervisor
TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
Due to continued growth TRACE JV is seeking a Coatings and Insulation Supervisor for a full time salaried position. The role will see you responsible for the field supervision, organisation and management of labour within their direct work group to ensure that all minor brownfield and maintenance works are delivered on schedule and to required quality and client specifications. To be successful in this position you'll utilise your previous experience in supervising teams, preferably within an operational processing plant. This role will see you working a 11 hour day, on a 5:5:7:4 roster and will see you living local to Darwin.
- Trade qualification (relevant trade) or relevant demonstrable experience.
- 'C' class driver's license
- Cert 4 Leadership & Management ( Highly Desirable )
- High Risk Licenses ( Highly Regarded )
- Supervision of multidiscipline minor brownfield works
- Supervising minor defect remediation and debottlenecking activities
- Supervision of any emergent unplanned maintenance work scopes as required
- Experience managing large site based teams.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships across all levels of the business.
- Exposure to ERP Software preferably SAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in LNG maintenance warehouse environment highly desirable
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 112470
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Warehouse, SAP, Management, Manufacturing, Technology
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: