Metro Inducted- Civil Operators- North Sydney
Harrison Barratt Group (HBG)
- Attractive Pay Rates
- Ongoing Work for the right Candidate
- Immediate Start
Harrison Barratt Group is a Leading Recruitment Agency within Construction, Civil, Engineering, and Rail Industries based in Sydney who specializes in permanent, contract, and on-hire labour services. Providing superior service to our clients ranging from Top Tier to Family-run businesses, Harrison Barratt Group goes above and beyond to match the right talent to the right company.
Opportunities are now available for an Operator with a proven work history in the industry to join the team on one of our major sites based in Sydney.
To be successful in these positions above you must have the following skills and attributes:
- A Valid white card
- Metro Inducted - Sydney
- Civil Machine Operator experience.
- At least FIVE years of experience working on major construction sites.
- The correct PPE - (hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear).
- One reference to verify your ability.
- Be reliable & punctual.
- Speak and understand English well.
- Pass Skills Test.
- Full working rights.
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent rates depending on experience and ability - ($30 - $45 per hour + incentives).
- Weekend (when available) and ongoing work.
- Weekly Pay.
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button
Once you have applied you will receive an email to complete a registration form, this must be completed before you can be contacted for work
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks in advance.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact us via email at email@example.com with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: