Project Manager - Civil And Rail Wa - 8-6 Roster
Job type:Full Time - Permanent
Location:Perth, Pilbara region
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The Downer Infrastructure - Civil & Rail business provides a range of key services to clients in the Construction (Green & Brownfield) & Asset Management across Perth CBD and all of Regional WA from North to South. We assist our asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets to provide Civil Infrastructure & Rail networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment.
Due to exciting new growth, we have career development opportunities for experienced Project Managers, in either the Rail and /or Civil environment looking for their next step with an industry leader. Reporting to the Operations Manager WA or Senior Project Manager, you will be working on the family friendly 8 day on - 6 days off (flying both days in the company’s time) on current and upcoming projects ranging in value from $25 - 50M.
Your knowledge of working in remote environments, in either a Civil and/or Rail environment, combined with your ability to deliver on our contractual commitments, whilst working closely with our clients is key to the success of this role. Your drive to support, care & communicate effectively with our teams on site and in Perth, commitment to Zero Harm and knowing what "Good looks like" will make you a valued member of our Management team in WA.
This role is ideally suited to candidates with industry exposure across Rail Construction or Asset Management, Civil Road Construction, Large Regional Infrastructure project or Bulk Earthworks.
You will possess tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or equivalent and have;
- Demonstrated senior experience in the delivery of Rail and or Civil/Earthworks construction projects in a similar role
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Substantial exposure to resource planning and business/project management
- Financial literacy and business acumen with demonstrated capability in contract management and the preparation of project budgets
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible innovative approach to problems and opportunities
- Built a reputation on trust by delivering on promises with excellence while focusing on zero harm, value for money and efficiency
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships based on trust and integrity
- A thought leader who has the courage to challenge the status quo
- Proficient in applications including Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project or Primavera
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Cliona.email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now buttonApply now
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: