Barring Djinang Vet Graduate Program - Commercial & Procurement Vet Graduate (Vpsg2.1)
Victorian Public Sector Commission
The Barring Djinang VET/TAFE graduate program places graduates with a Certificate III or higher in jobs across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria. This program creates a new pathway to public sector careers for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander vocational graduates.
Rail Projects Victoria
Commercial and Legal (Procurement)
Commercial & Procurement VET Graduate
RPV is seeking to engage a Commercial and Procurement Business Support. During your time with our Commercial and Legal team, you will be working alongside Commercial and Legal professionals including Procurement and Contract Managers. The Commercial and Procurement Business Support will provide commercial and procurement assistance, including preparing procurement and transaction documentation and liaising with a wide range of stakeholders.
1. Provide assistance and support to the Commercial & Legal team through the preparation and review of procurement and transaction documentation.
2. Maintain and update commercial, legal and procurement data through relevant systems.
3. Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders on commercial and related issues.
4. Provide support to analyse the assessment of issues and claims under contractual agreements.
5. Provide suggestions to improve processes and systems where possible.
1. Genuine interest in the Commercial or Procurement function of projects.
2. Eager to learn and to contribute to the delivery of major transport infrastructure projects.
3. Demonstrated strong written communication skills, including the ability to prepare and review documentation with minimal guidance.
4. Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
5. High attention to detail.
222 Exhibition Street
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: