Territory Sales Manager | Interstate Freight
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Take a look at one Australia's leading Freight solutions providers who are connecting the logistics network around Australia & Internationally. This business have experienced some of the best and most sustained growth in the industry and are a well-known, reputable, transport solutions provider specifically used by some of the globe's major industries in FMCG, Construction, Electrical, Manufacturing, Fashion and a myriad of other major commodity goods.
The company offer full services with unlimited access to the best routes, carrier methods & priority movement in road, rail, air & sea. All coupled with a highly advanced IT platform systems.
The other major advantage of this business is their company culture, which you will find hard for any other brand to compete with due to the encouraging leadership from the top down which is demonstrated from the positive impact people find working there.
This position is a unique role within this business that only a few select members take care of, that is the Field Sales & Business Development activity. Your general responsibilities will include.
- Solution style selling to business, e-com, warehousing, corporate, commercial & industrial customers
- Winning new accounts through access to better freight technology
- Client and relationship management of customers brought on
- Monthly pipeline development and forecasting
- Looking for opportunities to increase spend within accounts
- Up-selling & cross selling all transport solutions
- A hybrid mix spending days externally and some at the office
Benefits in it for you
- One of the best available commission structures surpass high six figure
- Opportunity to genuinely grow and move within the business over time
- Salary package circa $80k - $95k total inc car allowance + super
- Good working conditions and an ideal positive team culture
- Unique & advanced IT software technology to offer customers
- Ability to win quality business due to company capacity
- National company with good exposure
The experience needed
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with direct experience in a freight, transport, logistics or couriers business (anything in transport) and has been in a field sales role selling in a solution style approach to business clientele.
You will have ability and proven history of networking, achieving sales budgets, prospecting, developing new customers & managing ongoing relationships all while contributing your positive attitude to a healthy team environment.
Intangibly you will be: client focused, sales orientated, self-motivated, have high drive & ambition, as well as the desire to double or triple your earnings through uncapped commission.
This is a Brisbane based role. To apply for this, please do so through this web page link.
Absolute confidentiality is strictly maintained for all applications. Feel welcome to contact the recruitment consultant, Sean, directly to discuss privately for further information.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: