Senior Consultant/project Manager-landmark Rail Project-asap
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Our client is an established leader in the transport infrastructure consultancy sector who is known for their high quality practices. They are now seeking an experienced Senior Consultant / Project Manager to join their professional team working on the delivery of major transport infrastructure projects in Brisbane.
As a Senior Consultant / Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the development of the client side advisory services, primarily focused on rail infrastructure projects.
Candidates must have an excellent commercial acumen and project management skills. Strong stakeholder engagement experience is also a must as well as a mind for technical detail and technical writing.
Candidate can come from either a head contractor, client side (private or government), project management/advisory/management consultancy or engineering consultancy.
This is a 6-month contract role (potential to extend). Candidate must be available to start immediately or on 1-week notice
Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing clients strategic financial, commercial and transaction advice, including recommendations relative to the planning and development of PPP and D&C commercial structures for major transport infrastructure projects.
- Manage client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports, presentations and relevant documentation.
- Collaborate closely with the teams to develop and build relationships that support an approach that offers a holistic solution for clients.
- Manage the delivery of the Business' service offerings across the financial, commercial and program management disciplines for the Brisbane office.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, construction, legal, commercial, business or project management.
- Strong Brisbane based local network
- 5 - 15 years+ experience working in consultancy, project management or engineering positions
- Extensive experience working on client-side consultancy roles
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills a
- Positive attitude and a team player
This is a contract full time position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, click "Apply" to submit your resume or contact Lisa Feehily via email on email@example.com or 0450 302 738 or Sam Barnes via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 306 688 for further information.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: