Building Services Engineers | Live Roles
Welcome to a new year. I won't be saying much about the last year as it's all about looking forward. A number of our clients are highly optimistic about their forward workloads and are starting to ramp back up.
As such we have a number of active roles which are interviewing now in actual offices, face to face.
- Associate Mechanical Engineer - Global consultancy looking for a Mechanical Project Leader to work closely with the client on defence, rail and commercial projects.
- Hydraulic & Fire Engineer - Working closely with the Senior Engineer you'll be required to have strong experience in both hydraulic design as well as fire hydrants, hose reels and sprinklers
- Senior Electrical Engineer - Project Lead role focusing on the client and project delivery
- Electrical Engineer - Major rail project has been won and starting next year. Ideally you'll have rail buildings experience, however it's not 100% a prerequisite
- Senior Fire Protection Engineer - Team Lead role within a small team looking to grow
For a highly confidential discussion on any of these roles and potential others in the pipeline, give Marc Hammond a call on 0402 413 428.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: