Australia Plains, SA
- 6:6 roster (3 days, 3 nights, 6 off)
- Ongoing for the right candidate
- Karratha and Dampier residential applicants
Rio Tinto operates the world's largest integrated portfolio of iron ore assets. These assets include a world-class, integrated network of 15 iron ore mines, four port facilities, a 1,700 kilometre rail network and related infrastructure. Rio Tinto are expanding operations in the Pilbara to epic proportions while introducing next generation technologies to deliver greater efficiency, lower production costs and improved health, safety and environmental performance.
About The Role
You will be called upon for a variety of Electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks related to ore car maintenance.
Wagon braking system preventative and breakdown maintenance is the primary work with considerable time spent in the mechanical field completing, wheel repairs, bearing, draft-gear, bogie and brake system repairs.
You will be required to learn and then shunt wagons around the workshop, follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner.
This role is for residential applicants only that reside within the Karratha, Dampier region.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Trade Certificate (A Grade Electrical Licence)
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Flexible and able to work well in a team
- Ability to follow instruction through to task completion
- Committed with 100% safety focus
- Experience in the Rail Industry, wagon maintenance specifically would be advantageous.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
How to Apply
Click Onto The Apply Button. For More Information Contact
- Jenna Webb
- WorkPac Recruitment Co-Ordinator
- Reference number: 764J202070196
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: