Aluminium Mig & Tig Welder
RECRUITAUSTRALIA.COM PTY LTD
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING SPECIALIST - ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
- Aluminium MIG & TIG Welder needed.
- Permanent Fulltime.
- Very secure business.
- Ref number 700
This is an expanding company that needs a skilled Mig Aluminium welder.
- We have placed a few people in this business over the last few years and pleased to say they are still there, all due to great conditions and work.
- As they continue to grow it makes it a great opportunity to join this very successful engineering and fabrication Co that specialises in manufacturing large aluminium components.
- Based in near Altona they supply various industries around Australia and have established themselves as a well regarded company in their industry.
- You will need to be an experienced mig Aluminium welder as 90% of the role is Aluminium MIG & TIG Welding.
- You will also have well developed Aluminium Fabrication Skills, with an eye for detail, great communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
Great company offering excellent conditions and the ability to show your skills.
The ideal person must have the following:
- Trade qualified ideal.
- MIG & TIG Aluminium welding experience
- Fabrication experience
- Experienced in the use of a push pull welder
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Good rates are on offer plus a long term position. Call us now to discuss.
Send your resume to Fiona Miles
Via the APPLY button
Phone 03 9696 6520 - 7 days 9am to 9pm
All enquiries are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
#recruitaustralia #welders #cnc
ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES
ACCOUNTING & ADMINISTRATION
SALES & MARKETING
IT & TELECOMMUNICATIONS. FOOD. MANUFACTURING. AEROSPACE. DEFENCE. RAIL.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: