Database Administrator & Business Intelligence
Keolis Downer is Australia’s largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation’s most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more then 210 million people each year.
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Keolis Downer is looking to engage an experienced Database Administration Advisor to work with the current and future systems to ensure that we meet the ongoing business requirements in the areas of Asset Management and performance, integrity and ongoing security requirements, provision report writing and business intelligence. This role will be a key player in the development of road maps and business architecture extending to our policies and procedures ensuring that Keolis Downer continues its commitment to legislation and best practice.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related field with significant exposure and knowledge in Database management
- Proven track record and history in the development, planning, design, implementation and ongoing management of critical business systems.
- A strong background of experience working with SQL database systems, including advanced knowledge of related SQL applications SSRS & SSIS
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience in and knowledge of backups, restores and recovery models.
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing Disaster Recovery and High Availability Technical
- Design including mirroring, and replication.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Strong communication, project management and stakeholder engagement skills.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
- Iconic project with large scale exposure
- Career opportunities and development.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Keolis Downers transformation in Adelaide to provide world class transport services and have direct influence over how we can better serve the people of Adelaide. To apply hit “apply now” or contact Nathan on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: