Network & Server Technician - Keolis Downer
Keolis Downer is Australia’s largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation’s most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more then 210 million people each year.
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
This opportunity as a Network and Server Technician will be ensure the ongoing security, efficiency and stability of the OCMS network and server infrastructure. This will intern support the ongoing continuous improvement and provide ongoing IT support reporting on incidents and problem management processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related field
- ITIL certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- VCP VMWare Certified Professional
- Experience working within a large complex network or business with exposure to multiple systems and networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to ensure effective communication with all
- levels of the business
- Strong proven negotiation and dispute resolution skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- High level problem Solving skills, with proven experience in a systems approach to problem solving.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This opportunity will have you in the box seat to be hands on in the development of Adelaide’s transport network, you will work with the key stakeholders to provide a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact Nathan Kelly on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: