RCR Mining Technologies is a market leader in the design and manufacture of innovative, award-winning solutions as well as development of materials handling solutions for rail and ore wagons through strategic partnerships.
RCR Mining Technologies has built a proud history and enviable reputation for delivering high quality mining technologies to both national and international markets. Our drive for innovation and utilising award-winning, leading edge technology provides improvements in the efficiency, durability and value of industrial equipment and installations.
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking to employ experienced Trades Assistants to join our growing team in the Welshpool Workshop. The role does not involve any shutdown or FIFO work.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the below;
- Monday to Friday work, with potential weekend work to meet increased demand
- Day shift roles available with immediate start
- Large, modern workshop with parking on site
- Fantastic employee benefits
- Assist Tradesman
- Correctly and safely use a Forklift
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Undertake tasks as required using hand tolls and power tools
- Fabrication tasks
- Demonstrated recent experience working as a Trades Assistant
- Fabrication Workshop experience
- Forklift Ticket is essential
- Rigging or Dogging Ticket is essential
- Commitment to working safety in a team environment
Applications may be sent by email to or click 'Apply' and attach an up to date resume.
RCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: