Bid Writer / Technical Writer
Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure
Regents Park, NSW
We are seeking a creative and professional writer to join our Pre Contracts team. To be considered, you will be required to demonstrate your ability to produce clear, persuasive and effective bid writing documentation as a part of a winning bid process in civil, water, transport or rail infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities of the role includes:
- Creating and reviewing technical documentation to the high standard of accuracy that is expected by all stakeholders.
- Utilise content methodologies to effectively communicate written tender documentation.
- Supports the writing and production of EOI/Tender documents from within the Pre-Contracts Team.
- Interviews, interrogates, and collaborates with technical, construction and business development professionals to develop appropriate and targeted customised content for different sections of the tender.
Connect with our People and Culture team if you are/have:
- Degree qualifications in Technical/Engineering/Construction discipline or Master of Arts (Writing & Literature) with construction industry experience.
- 5+ years civil construction experience.
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and verbal form.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Driven by a strong will to succeed and to deliver quality writing campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possesses and can demonstrate an understanding of advanced proposal and analytical writing skills.
- Detail oriented and technically sound.
At Abergeldie we are focused on best planning, best delivery and best people.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: