Vip Corporate Travel Consultants
TRAVEL TRADE RECRUITMENT
Working in a growing and hugely successful corporate travel team, your main areas of responsibility will include servicing a blue chip account. You will provide the highest levels of service for clients servicing their corporate travel requests using CRS systems.
We are looking for a team focused and forward thinking Corporate Travel Consultant who can hit the ground running. If you would like the opportunity to grow your career with a trusted and very successful TMC then this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will come from a previous corporate travel background of at least five years and will ideally have an existing knowledge of CRS systems (in order to hit the ground running in the role as quickly as possible).
This role is "hands-on", leading by example dealing with reservations from start to finish including international flights, hotels, conference rooms, rail, passports, visas and all other travel requirements. Working as a dedicated consultant I am looking for someone who can develop rapport and cement relationships with their client. Candidates should be a team player with the drive to succeed.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivering corporate travel needs through CRS and the very latest travel
- Ensuring viable travel solutions for even the most cost-conscious traveller
- Delivering suitable travel options from the initial enquiry stage to accommodate the most
complex business travel itineraries
- Dealing with all client enquiries from domestic to worldwide trips
- Utilising net fares for best available options
- Using both published and net fare contracts.
- Ability to construct itineraries in the most cost-effective way
A very competitive base salary is available depending on experience of circa $75k plus super. A fantastic company benefits package is also on offer and the opportunity to work with one of the most sought after names in the Australian corporate travel market.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Ronny on 02 9119 8744 email your CV to email@example.com or click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: