Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We employ more than 53,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand but also in the Asia-Pacific region, South America and Southern Africa.
Transport Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities Nationally as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to large scale projects in our pipeline we are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic Document Controller's to join our progressive Rail / Civil Infrastructure team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions.
This exciting opportunity will initially be Perth-based, with one of the roles moving to a site at Bibra Lake in approximately 6-12 months’ time to support the project teams. The other permanent site location to be confirmed.
In this hands-on role you will deal with completions and handovers. You will also have proven experience within a Document Controller position within a major infrastructure or commercial building project team.
- Experience using TeamBinder preferred
- Sound understanding of document and information lifecycle
- Ability to handle high pressure work environment and juggle conflicting priorities
- Assist with developing and delivering training related to information management practices and EDMS
- Good understanding of construction phases and project management
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a wider team based in different locations
- Experienced working on large scale design and/or construction projects
- Vendor/supplier package management experienced
- Own transport may be required
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation with the safety of our people and the environment at the forefront of all that we do;
- The opportunity to work within a cohesive HR function aligned to strategic business outcomes;
- A challenging work environment where career opportunities will present themselves through our changing landscape.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application; please use the link and apply online as applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email email@example.com.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: