Canning Vale, WA
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We employ more than 53,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand but also in the Asia-Pacific region, South America and Southern Africa.
Transport Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities Nationally as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to large scale projects coming online we are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Sustainability Coordinators to join our progressive Rail / Civil Infrastructure team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions.
You will have an exciting opportunity to commence early on the projects as part of a plan, design and construct team where you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and have a major impact on project outcomes.
- Commercially minded individual with a passion for driving sustainability actions
- Must be an Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professional (ISAP)
- Experience in sustainability reporting and data management, sustainable procurement, climate resilience assessment, sustainability in design, innovation and lifecycle assessments.
- Ability to develop business cases for sustainability initiatives and effectively engage and influence internal and external stakeholders to drive their implementation
- Extensive hands on experience working in a similar position that has primary responsibilities for sustainability
- Composed and measured, able to handle multiple conflicting priorities and complex problems
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrated change agent skills and an ability to think outside the box
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction and solid exposure to major Rail infrastructure projects
- Proven experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor desirable
- Degree qualifications or an equivalent in your relevant field or work
- 7+ years experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, competitive benefits, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse fun and supportive workplace culture. Downer believes in our people; and we are committed to ensuring that you feel valued within the team that share the same passion to succeed. Downer gives you the opportunity to work remotely as part of its commitment to flexibility and remaining agile in such a progressive business.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application; please use the link and apply online as applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: