Brisbane Grove, NSW
Engineering Manager Utilities
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD) package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a new 10.2 kilometre rail line from Dutton Park to Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. CBGU JV will deliver the underground works of the project, including tunnelling, four new underground stations, an over-station development at Albert Street and an above ground retail plaza at Roma Street.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Area Engineering Manager, this position sits within the project team leading the Utilities design and interface activities. We are interested in your previous Engineering Management experience supporting Utilities relocation activities on a major infrastructure project, technical acumen, and, effective communication and interface capabilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading Utilities relocation Design activities
- Management of Design Contractor
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders as a key interface
- Delivering on our promise to the customer
- Foster a culture of inclusion, responsiveness, collaboration and accountability
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Previous Engineering Design Management experience in the self-perform construction environment
- Utilities relocation experience on a major Infrastructure project involving water, sewer, gas, etc.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team
- High attention to detail and Experience to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: