Location: Roles available in Jilalan and Forrestfield Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive salary with bonus
- On-site role with real accountability to drive change
- Supportive culture and values driven environment
- Opportunity for development and progression in a top 50 ASX listed company
- Reporting to the Workstream Lead based in Brisbane, you will work semi-autonomously with key stakeholders within the Maintenance Facility to deliver the program initiatives.
- Through on the ground workshop facilitation with front line staff you will collaboratively identify pain points, develop solutions and manage full implementation and benefits realisation.
- Representing the Program you will be accountable for developing a change and engagement strategy and plan, and be accountable for a range of improvement initiatives, applying continuous improvement methodologies.
- You will have 5+ years of operational experience in a maintenance facility applying process improvement initiatives.
- Ideally you will have applied change management and/or process improvement methodologies (e.g. lean / six sigma)
- You are an experienced facilitator and influencer, able to connect and implement change with a range of stakeholders and environments.
- You have experience with identifying and managing risks to mitigate impact to program delivery.
- You are values driven and results focussed, with the ability to coordinate resources to meet deadlines.
- Development and growth opportunities
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: