Master Data Specialist - Fixed Plant
Brisbane City, QLD
Wisely is a dynamic Australian business providing end to end asset management solutions and professional consulting support to a vast range of industries including mining & resources, aviation, rail, defence, ports & infrastructure. From humble beginnings based in Central QLD to now conducting projects all across Australia as well as internationally this is your chance to join our growing team in Brisbane.
- Working with Engineering or Asset Operational Readiness Project Team to develop master data milestones.
- Works with Engineering or Asset Operational Readiness Project Team to develop Master Data milestones
- Builds 1SAP work management master data (i.e. load files) based on requirements and scope provided by the Engineering or Asset Operational Readiness Project Team. This may include -
- Service, Statutory and Safety strategies (Plans, Items, Task lists) aligned with OEM and compared with similar assets
- Creates and updates functional locations (flocs), reference functional locations (reflocs) and construction types (CTs) in SAP
- Component Change out/replacement strategies aligned with OEM and compared with similar assets
- Correctives Task List as required if requested by site but reviewed on a case by case basis
- Ensures the timely and accurate deployment of Master Data activities for Operational Readiness projects
- Ensures alignment with the Master Data Governance Standards and Quality Frameworks
- Engages with relevant stakeholder as provided by Engineering or Asset Operational Readiness Project Team to gather all required information to enable Master Data activities
- Engages with Engineering or Asset Operational Readiness Project Teams and Master Data teams to resolve complex issues or seek clarification on exceptions
- Escalates issues including changes to timelines or milestones, critical decisions and key risks where required
- Strong SAP knowledge;
- Preventative maintenance master data experience;
- Proven operational readiness style master data creation exposure;
- Surface mine site equipment knowledge;
- Results driven with a high level of attention to detail.
- Attractive industry leading remuneration package plus superannuation;
- We offer a range of engagement options which include casual, fixed term full time (inclusive of leave entitlements) or to subcontract through your ABN;
- Professional development opportunities plus coaching from our leadership team of industry experts;
- Free mental health support for you and your family through our employee assistance program;
- Flexible packages for eligible employees tailored to individual needs which include salary sacrifice options on hire vehicles, superannuation and novated leasing;
- Exciting staff discounts on private health insurance, car rentals, accommodation and fitness.
If this sounds like you we want to hear from you ASAP so please 'Apply Now'.
For a confidential conversation regarding the position please contact:
P: 1300 947 359
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: