Deputy Project Manager- Rail
North Sydney, NSW
Working on behalf of an established and recognised PM consultancy we are seeking a Deputy Project Manager to help deliver a key piece of infrastructure for the NSW government. This brownfield complex project will require an experienced rail professional who has delivered projects in a rail environment where work is delivered in tight possessions. This particular project is part of the new inter city fleet project which requires significant alterations/upgrades to the existing infrastructure to allow the new trains to operate. This particular project will involve providing support to the PM in managing the signalling and civil enabling works. Typical duties include:
- Manage technical advisors and constructors to deliver the project schedule
- Produce detailed budget forecasts and milestones
- Ensure the management of project risks SFAIRP
- Support monthly and ad hoc project management reporting
- Local experience on the Sydney Trains/NSW Trains rail infrastructure
- Have proven experience as the overall PM on major rail infastructure works.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree or higher
- Experienced in managing rail OHS compliance.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: