Senior Hses Advisor
About the Business and Role
Our client is one of the world’s largest mining companies whose heart of operations is in the stunning Pilbara region. This is an opportunity to work in one of the most ecologically unique, and visually picturesque places in the world. This company encourage openness and transparency and expects its workforce to build trust between all team members and stakeholders. You must be someone that aspires to work in a continuous improvement culture which adapts to change efficiently and effectively.
This role is site based on a roster of 2:1 with a contract of 12 months.
- Report to the Lead HSE Advisor
- ensuring the safe, compliant, environmentally sensitive and successful construction
- ensuring the overarching Project HSE plans, policies, procedures and other documents are implemented and fit for purpose prior to Project mobilisation
- Assess the Health, Safety, Environmental and Heritage aspects of the Project
- Essential – rail construction experience
- Pilbara experience
For more information on the role, the client or the project please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or contact Melanie Chalwell on 0448 147 259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: