Brisbane Grove, NSW
Apply nowJob no:62439
Work type:Permanent - Full Time
Categories:Risk & Compliance
We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
The Accreditation Officer position presents an exciting opportunity to join our high performing Rail Safety team. This position will influence, monitor and analyse information related to the management of our Rail Safety Accreditation and other legislative requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a high level of skill in written communications, including report and correspondence writing. An eye for detail and an ability to analyse and compile information in a timely and professional manner will be beneficial. You will need to be able to work across a diverse range of stakeholders and communicate with influence to obtain relevant information.
- Review, negotiate, and analyse information of rail safety matters from internal stakeholders to ensure Queensland Rail meets Rail Safety Accreditation requirements, Rail Regulator Interventions and legislative obligations.
- Analyse and validate documentation in response to Rail Safety Regulator interventions and accreditation requirements by providing timely, accurate information for assistance in rail safety matters.
- Administration support in the storing of evidence and information relating to rail safety matters as required.
- Produce regular detailed Rail Safety Reports for review at all levels, including, but not limited to Rail Safety Annual Reports, Regulatory Reports and Senior Management Reports. Provide a high level of complex and confidential business systems support for Queensland Rail regarding rail safety accreditation documentation, interventions and project management support as required.
- Provide support for advice to the business on matters of rail safety accreditation and legislative obligations through effective communication and maintain professional working relationships.
This is a permanent, full time position based in Brisbane. The salary for this role is approximately $90,500.00 + Superannuation. Queensland Rail offer a generous superannuation scheme and free rail travel – work and duty for all employees.
If this position interests you and you feel you have the knowledge and experience please apply to position number 62439 via our website by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience by 5.00pm Tuesday the 10th of December 2019.
External applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol and Other Drugs pre-employment testing.
As Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other diverse groups to apply.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity please contact Ellie with your specific enquiry via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3072 2599. Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: