Brisbane Grove, NSW
Apply nowJob no:77552
Work type:Permanent - Full Time
Categories:Engineering - Electrical
Queensland Rail is an integrated customer and rail infrastructure business servicing the passenger, tourism, resources and freight customer markets throughout Queensland. The organisation aims to be the safest, best performing and most customer focused railway in Australia.
At Queensland Rail we believe safety comes first. Always.
About the role
We are seeking a Signal Engineer to join our Signalling Engineering team at Queensland Rail. You can anticipate some of your daily duties to include:
- Perform assignments in the office or the field in signal engineering work and associated railway operations
- Preparation of control tables, cost estimates and specifications
- Carry out signalling circuit design
- Support testing and commissioning of signalling installation works
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent that is recognised by Engineers Australia
- Experience in providing technical/professional signal engineering deliverables
- High level of communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
Benefits on offer
- Flexible working options.
- Competitive Salary Packaging.
- Generous superannuation scheme.
- Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days
Note: subject to the suitability of applicants applying for this role, additional Signal Engineer positions may become available.
The recruitment and selection process for this position might require shortlisted applicants to undertake Psychometric Assessment, Pre-Employment Health Assessment, Video Screen and background checks that might also include Criminal History and Credit Checks.
As Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other diverse groups to apply.
Apply to position number 77552 via our website by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5:00pm, Monday the 16th of December 2019. For more information please call Courtney Webb on (07) 3072 2097.
Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: