Assistant Contracts Administrator
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
CPB Contractors has been selected by Rio Tinto Iron Ore to deliver the miscellaneous earthworks for the Robe Valley Sustaining project in Western Australia’s Pilbara region. Works are commencing immediately with estimated completion expected late 2020.
As the Assistant Contracts Administrator, you will be part of a commercial team working closely with the Senior Contracts Administrator by the effective, accurate and timely capture of costs and data into project Cost Management Systems. This is a site based role working a 15/6 roster.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum 2 years experience working as an Assistant Contracts Administrator preferably on FIFO projects
- Experience in maintaining a cost management system with discipline to maintain and adhere to all contract administration processes.
- Experience in providing support in claim management and documentation including variation management and reporting
- Ability to plan and schedule own work to meet required timelines and outputs
- Experience in administration of fuel issuing, reconciliation and maintaining a plant register
- Experience in preparing procurement documentation ensuring that stakeholders are fully aware of their obligations for project delivery
- Absolute commitment to safety in everything you do
- JDE experience is preferable
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
We are currently only recruiting WA based candidates
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: