Gibson Desert North, WA
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
CPB Contractors has been selected by Rio Tinto Iron Ore to deliver the miscellaneous earthworks for the Robe Valley Sustaining project in Western Australia’s Pilbara region. Works are commencing immediately with estimated completion expected late 2020.
This is a permanent, FIFO role, based on the Robe Valley Sustaining project and commencing immediately, working a 15/6 roster. This is a great opportunity to join Australia's leading construction contractor that is delivering some of Australia's largest projects. As the Safety Administrator, you will deliver accurate and timely Safety administration support to the Project Team and contribute greatly to the successful and safe delivery of this important project.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum 5 years FIFO construction project experience working as a Safety Administrator within the civil construction industry
- Ability to administer & maintain a comprehensive database of all project related health & safety data & prepare it for reporting to deadlines
- Experience in document compliance procedures and processes and understanding of technology to support Safety systems
- Advanced skill and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence in a busy environment.
- Experience developing and disseminating minutes from meetings as directed by Safety Manager
- Strong ability to develop excellent working relationships with all staff and work within a team
- Willingness to work on a 15 days on, 6 days off, Fly in-Fly out roster
We support diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies. This role will only be recruited from WA.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: