Brisbane City, QLD
Opportunity to use your front end skills whether you are a corporate, resources, finance or commercial lawyer with an interest in transitioning into major projects work. This top tier firm will provide you great training and outstanding work.
About the role:
As part of one of the most highly regarded major projects practices in Australia, this top tier group has continued to grow in recent years working on Australian and international work. Day to day you will:
- work across projects from concept to completion across industries as varied as infrastructure, energy and renewables, rail, large-scale property development and mining;
To be considered for this role you will:
- be working in a projects, corporate, resources or finance team at a top tier or national mid tier firm;
- have a minimum 2 years up to 7 years PAE with strong drafting experience; and
- have a genuine interest in transitioning into major projects work.
Awaiting you is:
- some of the best projects work being done in Brisbane and Australia;
- great mentors - two young Partners and three Senior Associates;
- a top of market salary package plus bonus.
Click APPLY or contact Peter Liaw at Peppercorn Recruitment on 07 3031 3626 or email email@example.com, quoting reference number 2474654. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Peppercorn Recruitment - a partnership between two of Brisbane's most connected and experienced legal, risk and compliance recruiters and you. For more jobs head to our website, www.peppercornrecruitment.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: