Brisbane Grove, NSW
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD) package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a new 10.2 kilometre rail line from Dutton Park to Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. CBGU JV will deliver the underground works of the project, including tunnelling, four new underground stations, an over-station development at Albert Street and an above ground retail plaza at Roma Street.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Engineer, the Digital Engineer will sit within the project team. You will lead the Digital Engineering strategy for the project and promote the use of Digital Engineering technologies and Methods to generate value and reduce risk.
You will be responsible for:
- The establishment and running of the common data environment
- Model federation for the Design Team
- Creating and maintaining the method for storing all digital information
- Development and processing of workflows and ensuring IT systems match
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Experience in the construction or engineering consulting industry
- Identify and agree any co-located or shared technical infrastructure needs, software package interoperability requirements and standards to be used by each team member to deliver BIM project
- Proficient use of BIM technology including file interoperability and information exchange processes
- Understanding of project operational and functional inputs into the Digital Engineering process
- Understanding of International best practice standards BS1192/PAS1192 and ISO19650
- Demonstrated understanding of key BIM technologies and software
- Demonstrated understanding of construction delivery
- Ability to implement and administer a project Digital Engineering or BIM Management Plan
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: