CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
CPB Contractors has been selected by Rio Tinto Iron Ore to deliver the miscellaneous earthworks for the Robe Valley Sustaining project in Western Australia’s Pilbara region. Works are commencing immediately with estimated completion expected 2020
As the Planning Engineer you will be an important member of Robe Valley team. Your focus will be on planning and providing schedule impact analysis and forecasting. This is a FIFO role working a 15/6 roster with an immediate start. We have a strong pipeline of work and this is a permanent role.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
- Relevant construction planning/scheduling experience on similar large-scale resources projects.
- Ability to advise on mitigating measures for project delays and providing schedule delay impact analysis and forecasting.
- Proven experience in maintaining productive relationships with a project team, client representatives and sub-contractors.
- Absolute commitment to safety in everything you do.
- Willingness to work on a FIFO roster, 15 days on and 6 days off
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: