Port Hedland, WA
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage an Office Administrator, to provide administrative support for various office functions on behalf of the Pilbara Finance & Administration Team. This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday at our office in Port Hedland, travel to our Perth Office & other Broadspectrum locations may occur from time to time. The position will be offered on a fixed term basis for a period of 4-months with possibility of an extention.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Booking of accommodation, flights, safety related data recording, hire vehicles, equipment and other mobilisation related activities in conjunction with the mobilisation team
- Supporting the regular maintenance & updating of Training Matrix Databases and other personnel records.
- Procurement activities including sourcing & quotations, setting up suppliers, creating purchase requisitions & receipting of purchase orders; validating invoices and assisting with general accounts payable related duties
- Assisting with customer invoicing tasks & requirements
- Creating, maintaining & issuing of Work Orders to our operations team.
- Assisting with the collation of timesheets, roster data and supporting payroll related queries
- Provide data entry services and general office administration tasks for the Pilbara Operations team as well as for the Pilbara finance team
- Support and provide a back-up service for leave & peak periods to key administrative functions on site.
- Proven experience in an office administration role
- Strong MS Office & general office skills
- High performance culture & ability to prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to show initiative & drive adherence to processes
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exposure to payroll & roster management systems highly desirable
- Knowledge of SAP, Ariba, and ERMS software systems highly regarded
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, then please press “Apply Now”
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Procurement, Finance, Technology, Administrative, Operations
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: