West Kalgoorlie, WA
Location: Kalgoorlie WA Remuneration/Benefit: AWR Rail Operations Driver.8
- Plenty of overtime
- 5 day breaks every 3 - 4 weeks
- Rostered 8 shifts a fortnight
- Drive all forms of traction and trains operated at the depot competently in accordance with safety and operational standards.
- Apply best practice train management techniques competently to ensure efficient and safe train operations and re-accredit as required.
- Provide a quality customer service to meet business objectives.
- Experienced Locomotive Driver currently holding a Certificate in Locomotive Driving or equivalent (Mandatory).
- Hold a valid C class driver license (mandatory)
- Either residentially based in Kalgoorlie or the willingness to move to the area. (please note we can offer short term accommodation to assist with relocation of up to 6 weeks after this time you will be required to provide your own accommodation)
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: