Port Hedland, WA
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career. Role Broadspectrum are currently looking to engage an Office Administrator, to provide administrative support for various office functions on behalf of the Pilbara Finance & Administration Team. This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday at our office in Port Hedland, travel to our Perth Office & other Broadspectrum locations may occur from time to time. The position will be offered on a fixed term basis for a period of 4-months with possibility of an extention. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Booking of accommodation, flights, safety related data recording, hire vehicles, equipment and other mobilisation related activities in conjunction with the mobilisation team
- Supporting the regular maintenance & updating of Training Matrix Databases and other personnel records.
- Procurement activities including sourcing & quotations, setting up suppliers, creating purchase requisitions & receipting of purchase orders; validating invoices and assisting with general accounts payable related duties
- Assisting with customer invoicing tasks & requirements
- Creating, maintaining & issuing of Work Orders to our operations team.
- Assisting with the collation of timesheets, roster data and supporting payroll related queries
- Provide data entry services and general office administration tasks for the Pilbara Operations team as well as for the Pilbara finance team
- Support and provide a back-up service for leave & peak periods to key administrative functions on site.
- Proven experience in an office administration role
- Strong MS Office & general office skills
- High performance culture & ability to prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to show initiative & drive adherence to processes
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exposure to payroll & roster management systems highly desirable
- Knowledge of SAP, Ariba, and ERMS software systems highly regarded
- required field
- required field
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: