Senior Contracts Administrator
Attention commercial professionals in the civil infrastructure industry! Have you ever wanted to work with a major civil infrastructure player with an unrivalled reputation in project delivery? Would you like to work on some of the most prestigious Rail projects in Victoria? My client is a leading Tier 1 Contractor, working across metro and regional Victoria projects valued from $20m – 200m. I am working with my client exclusively, in order to source a knowledgeable and practical Senior Contracts Administrator / Quantity Surveyor. This role would be office based here in Melbourne, initially for 6 months with chance of possible extension. Reporting to a highly prolific Project Director, these are things you will be tasked with doing:
- Ensure that all contracts meet the legal, commercial and corporate standards and agreed benchmarks;
- Accurate and detailed forecasting based on a comprehensive working knowledge of the head contract;
- Control all commercial, cost control and cash flow activities for the project;
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the head contract and of the proforma subcontracts;
- Ensure the effective implementation of commercial and financial risk management procedures.
- 8+ years minimum commercial experience on projects valued $50m+.
- Minimum Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in infrastructure sector.
- Significant experience in commercial and contract management roles on major infrastructure projects
- Strong Financial Reporting and Subcontractor management background
- Clear and effective communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: