Business Analyst / Change
We are currently working with one of our clients, who are requiring the services of a Business Analyst with Change experience to start as soon as possible based in Perth, with the opportunity to visit regional sites.
What is the role?
* You will be collaborating closely across the rail projects team and work with the business to frame requirements and develop business plans to drive improvement.
* Identify and document process and system functionality
* Be a support for the business to build an understanding of the technology processes and requirements
* Provide input to the rail project, engaging and integrating across functions and operations for seamless delivery
* Facilitate the implementation, change and adoption of technology projects into business plans
What do I need to qualify?
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels within the business
* Strong development of business cases, process modelling and change management
* Significant stakeholder relationship management experience across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholder groups
* Experience in business process improvement; identifying inefficiencies and recommending ideal business practices.
* Previous resources or rail industry exposure is highly regarded
* Exposure to the Change Management process is ideal
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years, Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion-dollar projects and large operations.
If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and I will be in touch
Join the Chandler Macleod family today to work on site with a large reputable company.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: