La Perouse, NSW
Highly regarded Civil Contractor in Gippsland, renowned for servicing the civil sector require a Project Manager to assist growth with the business
Reporting directly to the directors you will take on the autonomous responsibility to ensure the timely, within cost and safe delivery of a range of civil related projects with aheavy civil focus on the earthmoving, rail, land development and water sectors
. They are ideally hoping to secure someone by the end of the month.
Tasks will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Establish and manage project schedules
- Pursue current tenders and potential work
- Submit tenders and quotes
- Manage the project, including program scheduling, budget, progress claims and variations.
- Coordinate a team of construction professionals and other subcontractors
- Liaise with all project stakeholders
- Negotiate with relevant authorities
- Take responsibility for financial outcomes
- Ensure project HSE objectives are met - which, given the nature of the high-risk sites, is critical.
- Reporting on project progress
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or Project Management
- Circa 3-5+ years' experience in a project management role
- Circa 10+ years' experience working in the civil construction industry
- Proven delivery of projects
- Contract management experience
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
This presents a wonderful opportunity to join a local business, bucking the trend, and assist in its future grown, which you will be a part of a rewarding career and a competitive salary will be on offer.
For more information relating to this role and other roles within the Civil and Infrastructure Construction market, please contact:
Ben Lody on 03 9092 7213
Or email at: email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: