Associate Director Rail Systems - Digital
- $200k plus Benefits
- International Rail Consultancy with cutting edge digital projects
- CBD based
Major Digital Rail Infrastructureprogram - design, lead and deliver!
- International team of experts in a thriving area of systems engineering
- Great opportunity to join a team across a cutting-edge program - NOW
Our client is a well-known, leading international consultancy with an exciting future as part of the Sydney rail landscape and beyond. People are the key to their success. Building a legacy of Rail Infrastructure across the world from California to Sydney and transforming how Rail systems are delivered they have a passion for Rail.
As Associate Director - What you will be doing:
Provide leadership to the digital systems team across a program of works.
- Provide expert advice and interpret the technical requirements for compliance with statute, system design, national and international standards and industry practice.
- Identify and recommend ways to reduce system costs, construction time without compromising safety or quality.
- Lead to the planning and implementation of ETCS Level 2 and ATO ensuring projects are completed within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Work with the key client to develop the program and deliver an integrated solution with a collaborative approach.
- Stakeholder Management to Executive and Director level.
- Contribute to the development of project requests for proposal (RFPs) and to the evaluation of proposals from contractors/subcontractors.
Requirements - What you need to have:
Education and Experience
- Extensive experience in the Rail Systems and Engineering delivery space of medium to large projects.
- Relevant professional and academic qualifications. Chartered Engineer or Incorporated Engineer working towards Chartered status.
- Strong background in engineering management of signalling projects, preferably ETCS Level 2 or equivalent systems
- Demonstrated experience in managing Signalling, in particular ETCS Level 2, ATO and Traffic Management systems
Knowledge, Skills and Style
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadersip skills in Rail systems environment on medium to large projects.
- Proven management skills in succesful, outcome driven, technical projects.
- Positive attitude and able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience during the development and entry into service phase of new rail infrastructure.
- Knowledge/experience of working in the Australian rail industry or simialr projects.
Benefits and next steps
- Cutting edge Digital Systems Project
- International team
- Friendly and diverse team
- Flexible working hours
- Key client relationship
Submit your resume now directly through Seek in Word format only, we will be reviewing all applicants immediately and will be placing the successful candidate within the next two weeks so do not hesitate! For further information please contact Kirsty Keating on (02) 9003 2734
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: