- Contract to end February, 2020 and possible extension
- State Government Department with Offices close to Rail and Bus lines
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Procurement Managers and Procurement cross-functional teams during each state of procurement activities, ensuring effective administration of all procurement processes and compliance with all procurement policies.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Managing low value low risk end-to-end procurement activities with guidance from the Procurement Managers
- Support Procurement Managers in the preparation of tenders and contracts
- Accurately recording and issuing of minutes from Procurement Meetings
- Coordinate tender openings, the issue of tender documents and tender evaluations, ensuring the security of all tender documents and evaluation documents
- Assist the Procurement Managers in the preparation of the contract documentation
- Coordinate the retention and reporting of procurement records, including compiling of statistics and reports and updating and maintenance of the procurement reporting database.
Please apply via the ‘Apply for this job’ button as we look forward to receiving your application for this and other similar positions.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: